Each child is unique and in the Foundation Stage we provide a challenging, stimulating and supportive environment in which each child can achieve his/her full potential. Our curriculum, based on the seven areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage document, will enable your child to become an independent and active learner. Nursery is the first class of Foundation Stage and the children progress to Reception the following year. The Programme is designed for students aged 3 to 5.
A typical day in nursery
- 08:45 - 09.00 Arrival
- 10:30 - 10:50 Outside break
- 10:50 - 12:00 Exploration time*
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch and outside break
- 1:00 - 3:25 Exploration time*
* Exploration time includes literacy, maths, art, music, physical education and additional language and science.