20 September 2021
Bethlahem Hillside International School is grateful for each parent and community member who contributes to the success of students.
Standard of Conduct for Volunteers
- Volunteer will work with the guidance of coordinator and with the support of teachers. All the activities are approved by the academic council.
- Clean, modest attire must be worn at all times.
- Language, actions & attitude, which model high standards of moral behaviour are expected at all times while on campus.
- Volunteers are accountable for performing their assignment in the safest manner possible, avoiding personal injury or injury to students or faculty.
- In order to give one's undivided attention to the task at hand, we ask that you do not bring your preschool aged children with you when you come to serve. (Exceptions at the discretion of the teacher)
- Respect and care is to be given to property belonging to BHIS, a facility BHIS is using or to the property of another volunteer, parent or visitor.